Thursday, November 3, 2011

Another November Surprise

Our electricity went off a second time, after being on for just under two days.  And the previous power outage - no, blackout - lasted a little over three days.
When the electricity came back on in my house the other night, I was convinced that the worst was behind me and my mother.  Not only did that guess turn out to be premature, it turned out to be dead wrong.
As in "the power's gone dead" wrong. 
I have to go on another hiatus, then.  I was going to write about how my mother and I got through the aftermath of the storm, but it's still not over yet for us, apparently.  I might still be able to post tomorrow a new music video for the upcoming week - if I can think of one I've already seen, because the library computer I'm currently on obviously doesn't have any audio, so I can't check out one I haven't seen - but apart from that, don't expect me to post here on a regular basis until my electricity is back . . . on a regular basis.  But please continue to check back here for updates. 
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to buy more airtime for my cell phone. >:-(

No comments: