Friday, August 5, 2005

A Nice Turn Of Events

After a rough week, I suddenly had a wonderful Friday!
I was able to get into New York late today to catch a show put on by Claire Elizabeth Barratt - the woman who's the topic of the article I've been trying to peddle - and her troupe. I made it depsite the fact that I didn't think I could, and I'd told her so. Well, things worked out differently - to my advantage, for once - and the show, one of her "motion sculpture" presentations, was very enjoyable and entertaining. I had a good time, and I even surprised Claire when she saw that I made it. I also helped take the set down afterward, which was as enjoyable as the prsentation. Ah, the glamour of show business! :-D
I have a very good feeling about this article. Claire Barratt is an interesting performer, and she's incredibly pleased with how it turned out. All I need are some cool pictures and a magazine that's as interested in her as I am, and I'll be published again! It's been too long.

No comments: