Saturday, May 22, 2004

Celebrity Sighting

It was bound to happen eventually - I saw a celebrity in New York City today! I saw a movie star while he was making a movie! :-D
I was riding my bicycle up Madison Avenue when I saw a big crowd gathered around the corner of Madison and 50th Street. I pulled aside to check out what was going on, and I saw a film cast and crew shooting a scene. I asked a fellow onlooker who was in the scene, and she told me it was Dennis Quaid! I took a closer look, and it was Dennis Quaid indeed! He was a shooting a scene that was obviously taking place in late fall, as many of the extras around him were wearing heavy coats! And it was 82 degrees and humid outside! :-O
That's what I love about New York - you never know what you're going to see when you go there.

No comments: