Thursday, July 3, 2003

Questions . . . and Answers!

Once again, boys and girls, it's time for me to answer some obvious questions I know you've been dying to ask me. So let's get started:
What are your current writing projects? I'm starting a new record album review page devoted to Streetwalkers, the group Roger Chapman and Charlie Whitney founded after disbanding Family. Also, I plan to start two new profile articles - one on a radio deejay, the other on a performance artist. I may finally get my other profile article done, too.
How do you think they will fare? Well, since the album review page is based on a revamped Blogger system and is devoted to a group whose albums are very hard to find, and since I still haven't gotten two of their records, and since it'll take weeks if not months to get it done to my satisfaction. . . this one will be the easiest to handle!
Any good news to report? Surprisingly, yes. My article on fitness trainer Leslie Ingram will be out sometime this month, and an article explaining the failure of Nia Vardalos's television series will be in the July 11 issue of Entertainment Today (not to be confused with Entertainment Weekly). Watch for it.
Have you written any essays? Yes, I have - I just completed a first draft of an essay about bowling, and I hope to fine-tune it before I send it out for possible publication.
How's your car? Still running and looking as good as new, thank you very much.
How will you spend the Independence Day holiday tomorrow? Watching the local fireworks display, of course.
What do you like most about America? I have the right to call George W. Bush a moron.
What do you like least about America? Other people have the right to ignore me.
In spite of your many disappointments this year, do you think it's been a good year for you overall so far? I'm still here, aren't I? :-)

No comments: