Monday, April 1, 2019

Hiatus Announcement

I am not going to post on this blog between now and this coming Friday, as I have to spend more time on other writing projects this week, so I'm going to be very busy very soon.
Besides, I need a break from writing commentary about current events for awhile.  I keep trying to spend less time on the Internet, and I still can't seem to cut my screen time.  Rest assured, my Music of the Week feature will be updated as scheduled, and I hope to have some commentary on the 2019 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremonies by the weekend.  I just hope nothing big happens this week - although, given the ongoing crises in Britain and Venezuela, who knows.  
This is not an April Fool's joke.  I'm currently in a mood where nothing is a laughing matter.  See you all soon.         

No comments: