Friday, February 19, 2010

Very Brief Winter Olympic Musings

I was going to offer more extensive commentary on the Winter Olympics tonight, but I'll have to keep my commentary to a minimum . . . for now. I'll just say that I think Evan Lysacek, in terms of pure heart and soul, deserved to be the first American man since Brian Boitano in 1988 to men the gold medal in men's figure skating, and it's great to see Bode Miller back in to form.
So why am I both late and brief? Early this afternoon, a nasty computer virus attacked my PC and incapacitated the Internet connection on my account, and after incessant debugging and reconfiguring, I finally got it back to normal. I'm not complaining. I've just had one of those days where I've done enough of that already.
I'll be back tomorrow, God and my computer willing.

No comments: