Monday, August 17, 2026

My New Short Film

As promised, here is a link to my short film.  I would have preferred to embed it here, but because I set it to be accessed for audiences eighteen years of age and older, I'm not allowed to embed it anywhere.  

My short film is called A Mime Lady Unmasks.  And Talks . . . And Talks . . . And Talks.  It starts with a female mime in a park at the end of her busking act, and you see her slowly unmask, removing her hat, her gloves, and her whiteface (with the bonus titillation of her undoing her hair) . . . segueing into a one-woman show of a different sort.  Out of character, with her painted mask wiped away and her real face visible for all to see, she strikes up a conversation with someone who had been watching her mime act . . . and she does all the talking.

When you see the woman without her mime face on, you will likely find her to be very beautiful.  Don't bother asking me how I can help you contact her for another acting gig, though . . . she is completely AI-generated, like the short movie itself.  She doesn't exist.

Anyway, the link is right here.  

And here is the YouTube thumbnail.  No, it's just the thumbnail that is a cartoon image.

Enjoy.

No comments: