Tuesday, November 23, 2021

I'm On Instagram!

Really.

Actually, I've been on Instagram for months, but only now am I able to post anything on my account.  I just learned that you can now load pictures and videos onto  Instagram from a desktop or a laptop instead of a smartphone, which I do not have.
I intend to post pictures on Instagram that define my personality and illustrate my various interests.  I don't intend to post so many pictures of myself, because that's narcissism.   I'm boring, but the people, places and things I like and love are not.  Also, I hope to use my account as a tool in my fight to have Volkswagen bring the base eighth-generation Golf to North America.  In fact, my first two pictorial posts concern that very issue.

So why don't you check out my Instagram page at this link to see what its about? See you there. 

No comments: