Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Where's Martin?

Have you seen this man?
No, really, have you?
I wasn't going to post today - part of my plan to slow down here for awhile - but it came to my attention from a fellow supporter of Martin O'Malley that he didn't tweet about the border crisis that led to authorities spraying tear gas on migrants (which was horrible, let me make that clear) despite his advocacy for immigrants.  This was yesterday.  In fact, as of today, November 27, O'Malley hasn't said anything on Twitter about the incident.
In fact, since Saturday, O'Malley hasn't tweeted about anything.  Not the naval incident between Russia and Ukraine in the Black Sea, not the frightening climate change report that came out the day after Thanksgiving, not GM's plant closures (more on the latter two topics from me later on), not . . . anything.
And he's been off Facebook even longer.
He was last seen on Al Sharpton's weekend show this past Sunday evening . . . though not too many people watch cable news on Sunday evenings, so, apart from me, who actually did see him? 
It's one thing for pundits and Democratic Party leaders to ignore Martin O'Malley.  Now O'Malley is ignoring . . . himself.  All we hear from his end are . . . crickets.  
Governor, get back on social media now!  I can take a break from blogging (which you made me break momentarily), but then I'm not the one thinking of running for President in 2020!

No comments: