Tuesday, November 25, 2014

A White Thanksgiving?

Like a Republican Senate, I don't want it but betting on it is easy money in the bank. 
A nor'easter is making its way up the coast by Wednesday (November 26),and the initial forecast for my are pointed to a mix of rain and snow with little accumulation.  The current forecast is calling for just snow with a lot of accumulation.  It looks like I'll have to spend Thanksgiving digging out and being thankful for the fact that I'm still fit to do so.  And I'll have plenty of energy from the turkey dinner I'll have eaten.  Ahh, who am I kidding - if  I want to get a jump on the white stuff, I'll have to start shoveling before I eat!    
I give up.  It's been a bad month for me, apart from my birthday, and now it looks like it's going to end as badly as it has unraveled. 

No comments: