Monday, September 5, 2011

Hiatus: This Time I Mean It!

This time I'm definitely taking a break from what I informally call the Maginnis Post. :-) I thought I'd only be posting sporadically after the hurricane, and I ended up posting once a day as always.  But when you start to notice typos in earlier posts that the spell-checker didn't catch (and I hope you didn't!) and you realize you've been repeating yourself on stories out of Washington that refuse to resolve themselves, perhaps it's time to take a few days off.  And I am accumulating more assignments with the hyperlocal news sites I write for, so I have to be mindful of those.  This has nothing to do with the remnants of Tropical Storm Lee headed this way (and Hurricane Katia may not hit the U.S .after all, though it's still too early to tell).
So I'll be taking the next couple of days off, but don't worry, I'll comment on President Obama's jobs speech if it turns out he actually has something to say.  I'll probably return to a semi-regular posting schedule, or even resume a daily posting schedule, after Friday.
Unless Katia ends up hitting my area.
I hope you all had a happy Labor Day.

No comments: