Thursday, August 11, 2011

My Flickr Photostream Is Back!

Remember when I had my Flickr photostream on my blog? And I had to take it down because it wasn't working right? Well, I tried adding it to my blog again, and it now works. So now you can once again look at my pictures on my blog, as well as go to my Flickr page.
Ironically, I discovered this while trying to repair a problem affecting the appearance of my blog, which placed all of my gadgets at the bottom of the screen rather than to the right. the Flickr photostream is at the bottom.
More irony: Links to my Flickr photostream that pop up automatically on Facebook don't works as of this writing. I get a screen from Yahoo! (which owns Flickr) saying that my photostream is not available, though it is. For a while this time last night, Facebook itself wasn't working properly at all. I kept getting a screen saying, "Internet Explorer cannot display the page, " and when I could get on Facebook, I got the same screen whenever I clicked on any non-Flickr link. I got to thinking that maybe Anonymous was warming up for their planned Guy Fawkes Day attack, though now leaders of Anonymous say that this was an unauthorized threat by rogue members of their organization. Go figure . . ..
(P.S. I've decided to use a drop menu for my archives, so that my front blog page looks less cluttered.)

No comments: