Monday, January 26, 2004

What's Going On At Home

Meanwhile, in my neck of the woods . . .. It's going to snow here tomorrow, too. But I'm sure it won't be a big deal. We're used to it by now this winter.
On my writing career. . . . The jazz radio disc jockey I was going to write about is still interested in the idea - she hasn't found the time to meet with me yet, but she let me know she still wants to do it - but in the meantime, I'm not writing anything now. I'm in one of my uninspired phases. But if "Ed" really does get cancelled, I just might have something to say about it.
Our local library may be up and running again after a long remodeling, but a couple of finishing touches haven't been taken care of. Some of the shelves are only partially assembled, the public telephone hasn't been restored, a second copier is still in its plastic shrink wrap, and they still won't hang up their damn clock! (It's propped up against the wall on a shelf.) The remodeling is what my father would call "basically finished" and what I would call "not quite done."

No comments: