Tuesday, December 23, 2003

A Cozy Christmas

Well, it's late at night on December 23, and Christmas is swiftly approaching. This Christmas season is going to be far more cozy for my mother and me than last year's.
We actually got our tree up rather early - we had it all decorated by December 7! :-D We also put out my mother's Christmas village collection of houses, trees, and figurines, something we haven't done for awhile. It usually takes too long, but this year we found the time. And we added a train set to our collection! It makes locomotive noises and it comes with a station that plays Christmas music! :-)
We have to go easy on the gifts this year, but that's alright. We still have each other. I don't know what things will be like a month or a year from now, but right now, everything's right with the world.
And oh yes, ABC finally aired the Christmas episode of "I'm With Her" this week. :-)

No comments: