Monday, November 17, 2003

Assorted Musings

Lots of things on my mind today. . . .
So, today's the day Arnold Schwarzenfreudenbernindaundehaus begins his term as governor of California. Well, I hope we get some good entertainment value out of this. I'm certainly not going to keep an eye on the Governator for his performance in office.
Also, for those who care, the renovation of the public library in West Caldwell, New Jersey, where I live, is finally complete. Sure took them long enough. For most of this year, library patrons only had new fiction and new nonfiction books to choose from while the rest of the collection was packed away as the renovation continued at a slow, glacial pace. It's good to serendipitously browse again. Plus, their new and improved reading room is a pleasure to use, and now I can enjoy their magazines (mostly impounded during the renovation as well) there once again.
Which of tomorrow's record releases am I anticipating the most? The reworked version of the Beatles's Let it Be. Which one am I anticipating the least? Britney Spears's latest, of course.
More later . . ..

No comments: