Tomorrow (July 31), I will be posting a Music Video Of the Week as usual. But it will be the last one.
You might have figured that out from the fact that I posted last week a video of clip of Paul Mauriat, the French Fred Waring (although Mauriat didn't lend his name to a blender), conduct his instrumental "Love is Blue" for no other apparent reason.
I have to cut back on my blog overall, anyway. I just returned to my local reporting job after a long hiatus, the hiatus being for reasons that boiled down to franchising issues at the news site's parent company, and that means less time here. My blog is not going away - I've committed 24 years to this piece of bandwidth - but I have to focus more on my reporting job. I'll still be around, but my Music Video Of the Week won't be. I'm done after this week.
You'll notice that I took advantage of July 31 - that is, the last day of the month - being the the last Friday of the month to end the page.

No comments:
Post a Comment