Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Bye Bye George

I have the Donald Trump-like power of breaking a presidential candidate.
The Trumpster, it must be noted, ridiculed guys like Scott Walker out of the 2016 Republican presidential nomination contest, and I'm convinced that I have the same knack.   Because less than a couple of hours after including Republican presidential hopeless George Pataki, former three-term governor of New York, on my list of the losers of 2015 for staying in the race, he announced he was dropping out.
He must have read my blog entry.  Twenty-seven folks have so far.
Thanks for reading, George!  I'm happy that I could set you straight! :-p
The baker's dozen of Republican presidential candidates for 2016 is now a true dozen.
And now I am waiting for the other shoe - James Gilmore - to drop.        

No comments: