Saturday, October 3, 2026

My Second Short Film

I just made another short film with AI, and because I wanted to continue the story of the previous film - and because I have no ideas for other stories, because my imagination is limited for the time being - I made a sequel to A Lady Mime Unmasks.  And Talks . . . And Talks . . . And Talks.

In A Lady Mime Unmasks, Part 2 - Parallel Lives, the sequel, Thelma, the lady mime in question, returns to see her career begin to go beyond street performing.  She starts doing more gigs for upper-class parties, and soon she performs her first elementary school assembly. Jim, the unseen young man whom she connected with in the first film after finishing her street act, is seen and heard this time, as he becomes her boyfriend.  But, there's one thing you may have forgotten about him if you don't recall how Thelma described him in the first film . . ..

 
This particular split screen is the thumbnail for my new movie short on YouTube.  Thelma and Jim are not talking to each other on their cell phones but are in fact talking to friends about the new boyfriend/girlfriend that she/he has,
And you can see for yourselves just how their relationship blossoms right here.
I probably won't do another self-interview to explain this film.  This film, as a continuation of my first film, should speak for itself.
And remember that Thelma and Jim aren't played by real actors.  They're both AI creations. 

No comments: