The European Union has passed legislation requiring content creators in all member states to identify any Internet content created by AI as just that.
Personally, I don't mind AI slop, because it's so easy to spot. See Melania Trump with three legs! See an "historic" picture of the Beatles with John Lennon on left-handed bass! See a pioneer in a log cabin with an electrical outlet! And besides, the pictures look more like illustrations than the photographs they purport to be.
As for me, I make AI pictures, but I always identify them because it's the right thing to do. I'm not talking about magazine covers I remove all of the text from; I'm talking about some of my own pseudo-photographs, made from other AI pseudo-photographs, which I clearly identify as AI. But usually, I don't have to; my AI pictures are so silly and so ridiculous - made with the intention of mocking AI itself - that they can't possibly be anything but AI!
And here are some of them.







No comments:
Post a Comment