Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Back Into Darkness

Remember a month ago, when I thought  I was coming out of the darkness created by COVID and its aftermath?  Well, now you can forget it.

I can't go into too many details about it, but things are getting worse rather than better.  My efforts at trying to resume my social life have been stalled, but that is nothing compared to the bitter disappointments I have had in my personal life, including a "friend" who turned out to be nothing of the sort and a botched handling of a personal issue involving family.  I know this all sounds cryptic, but I don't think I'd gain much from explaining all of this in detail.  But the bottom line is that my hopes of getting the crap caused by the pandemic behind me have come up short and I still feel like I'm in isolation and desperation.

Things are likely going to continue to worsen for me before they finally turn arund it.  I cannot make a change of fortune happen.  I cannot force it.

No comments: