Saturday, November 27, 2021

Clarification: November 27, 2021

In my post "Award THIS!", in which I attempted to take Cardi B down a few notches, I got taken down by typographical errors.  I mentioned how I preferred musical artists who "sing actual lyrics," but AutoCorrect somehow changed it to "sing actual lovers."  What?  Also, I referred to a tasteless performance Cardi B gave with some other tasteless chick without specifying that it was at this year's Grammys.  Although I still risk getting complaints from post-millennial hip-hop fans about how a classic-rock-loving white guy over 40 like myself has a lot of damn gall picking on minority female rappers for lack of taste when I don't have enough taste or sense to catch all of my typos - and maybe I'll get an eye roll and an "Okay Xer" as well - both errors have since been corrected.

Check out my new typo alert picture above.  This will be used again the next time I make a mistake big enough to issue a correction or clarification for.  Hopefully that won't be soon.  

No comments: