Saturday, June 26, 2021

Faceblock: One Month Later

After a month, Facebook still regards this blog and my eighth-generation VW Golf blog as abusive spam, and I remain barred from posting links to either one on my Facebook account.  I have appealed Facebook's decision with no success, and quite frankly, as with most interminable inconveniences - say, COVID-19 - I don't see an end to this in the near future.  But I can still post links to my blogs on Twitter, and so I hope to continue doing that.  I have one bit of good news to report; my viewership of this and my VW Golf blog hasn't declined as a result of not being able to post links to them on Facebook.

Right now, though, I'm having issues with my cable service.  Two of my television cable boxes have failed, and a cable technician is scheduled come by and look at it. I don't know if whatever the technician does will have an effect on my Internet connection, but I had so much frustration dealing with the TV boxes, I had to keep my blog entry for today simple.  Hopefully, this blog should be back soon.

Just not on Facebook.

No comments: