Sunday, May 15, 2005

How I'm Doing

Would you believe this? The weather forecasters predicted a good chance of showers for northern New Jersey this weekend, and apart from a few sprinkles this morning, we got zip. My mother and I loosely planned our day around a weather report that proved to be flat-out wrong.
Ah, well . . ..  In the meantime, I have some good news and bad news to report. The good news is that I'll probably be writing more about popular music on this blog than I have in the more recent past. The bad news is this is because, as I've noted, my favorite music message board is closing down at the end of the month. I may start a separate blog for musical opinions - one that might allow feedback, assuming I can set up such a page - but I don't know about that yet.
Speaking of music, how are my attempts to teach myself piano going, you may wonder? You know, I've been awfully busy . . .. :-O

No comments: