Tuesday, September 7, 2004

Personal News

I'm back!

I had a nice Labor Day weekend, thank you. I went for a very nice bicycle ride in upper Bucks County on Sunday, and I tended to the garden at home. I'm swamped at work trying to get the mail out, but I finally have some good news. 

I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico! 

No, not really, although Geico did finally return to New Jersey to sell car insurance here. The good news is that my office is finally getting a new, more modern postage meter machine that will allow me to get the mail out faster and reduce the time it takes to get the heavier mail prepared and ready. Hopefully, it will help me get more of a handle on things. 

I had a lot of trouble getting - and staying - online tonight, so I'll have to leave it there for now. I won't be gone for long, though. ;-) 

No comments: