Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Gary Coleman Update (And Even More Things I Don't Get)

Who says little guys finish last? Gary Coleman, my favorite candidate for governor of California and the eighth-place finisher in the recall vote, has landed a job as a political commentator for the nascent All Comedy Radio network. He should enjoy his new job better than AH-nold will enjoy his. :-D
That out of the way, I'd like to return to a topic I've left dormant for far too long, things I don't get. Here are two more things:
Jennifer Love Hewitt. She's too thin, she's too cutesy-pie, and even worse, she's from Texas. So why do I find her sexy?
Television commercials for automobiles. Never mind the fact that they're mostly filmed in remote areas of the West to enhance their appeal, even though most Americans will never have the thrill of driving down an open road in Wyoming or Utah and will likely end up in traffic jams more often than not. I'm talking about something else. Ever notice how, on TV, the wheels of the advertised car seem to go into the opposite direction of the car itself?
Just an observation. :-|

No comments: