Sunday, September 21, 2003

First Anniversary

Does anyone know what today is? Well, it was one year ago today that I started this web log!
I started out explaining that this would be a general interest blog, in which I would offer thoughts and opinions on whatever happened to be on my mind at the time. Well - many of my entries have gotten much more substantial and much more political since then, owing to several events I could not have foreseen a year ago today. Of course, I have had time for the occasional light fare. Plus, there's a whole lot of stuff I haven't addressed yet - though I'll get to it soon enough! ;-)
So what did I do today? I went to a street fair in Hoboken. It was nice, thank you. What am I doing tomorrow? I'm taking my bike back to the shop to have my front wheel trued. Another problem with my bike? Don't ask.
(P.S. I said early last week that if you didn't hear from me on Friday, that meant Hurricane Isabel knocked out my power. It didn't, but the storm did screw up the phone lines, and so I kept getting bumped off my dial-up Internet service on Friday. Plus, I had nothing to say that day anyway. So there you go . . ..)

No comments: