Monday, September 25, 2017

September Slowdown

I can't take it . . .
This month, September 2017, has been a real bummer for me.  Not just the hurricanes that have persistently threatened this area, but also because of other things.  I've been having trouble concentrating on things at home and getting things done, and I've had a hard time at one of my jobs.  I've had to deal with a lot of personal problems and even when things turn out alright, they haven't stayed that way for long.  What has stayed around for long is a growing anxiety about, well, everything.
I've also been spending more time on the computer than I'd like, and not just assembling my blogs day by day.  Attempts to curb my online time haven't worked out, and I've been spending less time doing the other things I like to do.  I feel grumpy, tired, frustrated and general ticked off.
And I'm sick and tried of trying to get a handle on typos.
So I think I'll be posting less for the rest of this month.  And even though Hurricane Maria isn't going to hit the New York area, meaning that I don't have to worry about going offline against my will, I may not post much of anything here for awhile going into early October.  I'm just worn out trying to keep this blog up when so many things are going on in and outside of my personal life.
So you'll be seeing less of me here for awhile, at least for a week or so.  My Music Video Of the Week feature will continue as scheduled, and I'll still have more posts on my beautiful-women picture blog - already set up in advance and ready to go - this week and in the month ahead.  But as far as up-to-the-minute blogging on issues of the day or on whatever else happens to be on my mind in this space . . . not so much.  
This past Thursday marked the fifteenth anniversary of this blog.  Don't be surprised if one day I decide to pack it up and quit before I do it for another fifteen years.

No comments: