Sunday, December 23, 2012

Rock and Roll Corrections

I try not to make mistakes on this blog, but when I do, it's a beaut.  And I'd like to correct two beauts before I continue blogging about miscellaneous stuff.
Yesterday (December 22, 2012), I wrote in my blog entry about the reunion of the British rock band Family that the re-formed group would perform a show in Leicester.  They're actually performing two shows in London.  I misremembered the details.  For the record, the shows are to take place on February 1 and 2, 2013.
Also, in my October 27, 2012 entry, I wrote about the fifteen nominees for induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame for 2013 and offered a link to an online article from Rolling Stone, which I wrote had "the full list of the 2013 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees."  I meant "nominees," as I'd made it clear earlier in that entry that no one had actually been inducted yet.
Both errors, which I profoundly and deeply regret, have been corrected in the original posts.  Sorry about that. 

No comments: