Monday, November 5, 2012

Music Video Of the Week Snafu

When I posted the official video of the Clash's "Should I Stay or Should I Go" on Friday, I used a copy on YouTube that worked for me when I previewed it earlier, before the hurricane, so I used the embedding for it. Since then, that copy has been proven to be unreliable; it was blocked from being shown in the United States, where most of my followers live. :-O Some of you might have already found this video unplayable after having tried to play it in the past three days. Well, I found a copy of the same video on YouTube that does work, and I have since replaced the earlier video with the working one. You can now view it before Friday, when I'll have a new video available. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and confusion. For the video, go to the link, as always, in the upper right hand corner.

No comments: